E-TYPES.DK - Whois Information
e-Types is a strategic brand and design agency that moves companies and organizations forward through identity. Brand leadership is characterized by the clear signals of an organization permeated by a strong sense of identity and purpose. e-Types illuminates corporate ideas. Through brand strategy and graphic design embedded in big ideas, we nurture enthusiasm, increase sales and enhance leadership.
To improve performance of WHOIS service and to prevent its excessive high-volume use by a single source, we implemented a randomly generated Access Code that must be entered before running a WHOIS request.
The Access Code in the box is provided in graphics format. It has letters which are generated randomly and the symbol images are distorted. The distorted symbols cannot be read by computer programs which are used for mass-collect email addresses and any customer information. Only humans can read the distorted symbols and pass the access code.
The Access Code improves performance of our services. It prevents excessive high-volume use by a single source.
The services that require Access Codes are:
– after entering the correct Access Code you can run 10 WHOIS requests before you will be prompted to enter a new Access Code.
– you can run 25 Site Info requests before you will be prompted to enter an Access Code.
- you can run 20 Trace Route requests before you will be prompted to enter an Access Code.
- you can run 20 RBL Check requests before you will be prompted to enter an Access Code.
What’s my IP
- Access Code is not required for this service.
We may modify Access Code policy at any time without notice on this web page.