HUMANCATERPILLAR.COM - Whois Information
The man who later became to know as human caterpillar and became Prince Radian was born in 1871 in Demerara. He was born without arms and legs but despite these inabilities he was a man of extraordinary skills. After coming from US in 1889, he featured in many different shows. His main fame in USA came while performing for P. T. Barnum. He was given opportunity by Mr. Barnum to show his acts in front of large crowds. Out of many tricks that he performed the few worth mentioning were pulling a match from its box, strike it, and light his freshly rolled cigarette.
To improve performance of WHOIS service and to prevent its excessive high-volume use by a single source, we implemented a randomly generated Access Code that must be entered before running a WHOIS request.
The Access Code in the box is provided in graphics format. It has letters which are generated randomly and the symbol images are distorted. The distorted symbols cannot be read by computer programs which are used for mass-collect email addresses and any customer information. Only humans can read the distorted symbols and pass the access code.
The Access Code improves performance of our services. It prevents excessive high-volume use by a single source.
The services that require Access Codes are:
– after entering the correct Access Code you can run 10 WHOIS requests before you will be prompted to enter a new Access Code.
– you can run 25 Site Info requests before you will be prompted to enter an Access Code.
- you can run 20 Trace Route requests before you will be prompted to enter an Access Code.
- you can run 20 RBL Check requests before you will be prompted to enter an Access Code.
What’s my IP
- Access Code is not required for this service.
We may modify Access Code policy at any time without notice on this web page.