MICH2050.COM - Whois Information
MICH2050 is a business which was founded in May 2000 by Michelet and Jude. This alliance dates back to their collaboration on an album marketed in 1994 (Jephté). Since then, they have joined forces to form this diversified patnership where creativity remains its anchor. The 2 associates have a solid education and a strong background in their respective fields which enable them to be a prolific pair in the music business. MICH2050-RECORDS's main objective is to contribute to the relief of African music writers and composers and to enable them to be at the peak of performance. As a result, they utilize the best technical tools as well as having access to a highly qualified team so that their artists attain their goals. Furthermore, their professional team is young and dynamic, devoted to bringing musical art to another level of perfection and have been working steadily towards this goal.
To improve performance of WHOIS service and to prevent its excessive high-volume use by a single source, we implemented a randomly generated Access Code that must be entered before running a WHOIS request.
The Access Code in the box is provided in graphics format. It has letters which are generated randomly and the symbol images are distorted. The distorted symbols cannot be read by computer programs which are used for mass-collect email addresses and any customer information. Only humans can read the distorted symbols and pass the access code.
The Access Code improves performance of our services. It prevents excessive high-volume use by a single source.
The services that require Access Codes are:
– after entering the correct Access Code you can run 10 WHOIS requests before you will be prompted to enter a new Access Code.
– you can run 25 Site Info requests before you will be prompted to enter an Access Code.
- you can run 20 Trace Route requests before you will be prompted to enter an Access Code.
- you can run 20 RBL Check requests before you will be prompted to enter an Access Code.
What’s my IP
- Access Code is not required for this service.
We may modify Access Code policy at any time without notice on this web page.