VGATORGB.COM - Whois Information
Vga To Rgb
When vga to rgb is referred then they are almost the same. VGA refers to Video Graphical Array. In other words, it is also called a cable for a computer monitor. It has 15 pin connectors, one at every end. It is also called as RGB but this term if refereed less than VGA and is also a conventional name of VGA and is differentiated from it to a considerable extent. IT means that VGA is more common than RGB. However there are some large monitors that have three similar type of components are referred to as VGA, RGB and DVI in a composite format. Most of the video cards have these connectors and they are even found in the high definition Television sets. In case of laptops, a mini format of these connectors is used. There are analog signals that carried by these connectors in the form of the analog components called RGBHV.
To improve performance of WHOIS service and to prevent its excessive high-volume use by a single source, we implemented a randomly generated Access Code that must be entered before running a WHOIS request.
The Access Code in the box is provided in graphics format. It has letters which are generated randomly and the symbol images are distorted. The distorted symbols cannot be read by computer programs which are used for mass-collect email addresses and any customer information. Only humans can read the distorted symbols and pass the access code.
The Access Code improves performance of our services. It prevents excessive high-volume use by a single source.
The services that require Access Codes are:
– after entering the correct Access Code you can run 10 WHOIS requests before you will be prompted to enter a new Access Code.
– you can run 25 Site Info requests before you will be prompted to enter an Access Code.
- you can run 20 Trace Route requests before you will be prompted to enter an Access Code.
- you can run 20 RBL Check requests before you will be prompted to enter an Access Code.
What’s my IP
- Access Code is not required for this service.
We may modify Access Code policy at any time without notice on this web page.